In accordance with the Statute, the supreme governing body of the CU «All-Ukrainian Association «Protected Medicine» is a General meeting of members.
The Presidium is the executive body of the Union.
The Presidium is headed by the President – the leader of the executive body. The Presidium also includes First Vice President and Vice Presidents of such activities: organizational, financial, legal and other matters.
The Union also has created the Supervisory Board as well as committees.
- Committee on legal support of activities in the field of medicine;
- Committee on the organization and maintenance of Union activity;
- Committee on Ethics and Regulations;
- Committee on Public Relations;
- Committee on International Cooperation.